Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Sunday

Sunday dawned sunny and warm and I awoke feeling, well, pretty good! So good we decide on a road trip down to New Hope, PA. We strolled the streets, admired the multitude of bikes and then headed off to Shelly and John's for a lovely, lazy afternoon lunch. Olivia is beautiful and getting so big - birthday #1 is just around the corner. We missed seeing Miss Julia but know that 11 year olds have so many better things to do than hang out with us boring adults.

It appears late afternoon/early evening is my witching hour. I start to "melt" for better lack of a term. I suddenly felt extremely tired and just wanted to lie down. We drove home and I dozed in the warm car. By the time we were home I was feeling a bit better. We walked Tacoma, had a light meal and I am feeling fine. The one ever present issue I seem to be dealing with a tingling in my mouth which is fine if I have ice or anything cold. I try to not to think about it for what I visualize is not what I actually see!

Mondayquickly approaches - I have a 9am visit with Dr. Shapiro, just a follow-up. Then- off to work. Eating every two hours ought to prove interesting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you, Jane. I also ache for you and want to take this whole horrible thing away. This has been the worst year I have ever experienced and your positive attitude and amazing strength and perseverance has been an inspiration to me and has helped pull me out of my depths of despair.
I love you,
Aunt Jane

Ted said...

It's true, Jane. Absolutely inspirational. Keep it up!

GTII said...

Hey-
It was great seeing you Sunday. We really enjoyed the time together. Jane, you looked beautiful and are the perfect example of poise and grace under horrible circumstances. Your a rock baby.
Who loves ya?
Shell