Thursday, June 26, 2008

Off to NYC

Thursday morning and it is thick and gray outside. Lovely. Getting my things together to venture for my 3rd chemo treatment. Let's see, ipod? Check. Sweater?(it gets cold on that office)Check. Emend? (Anti-nausea drug) Big Check! Neulasta? Oh wait I do not need to bring that as I inject it tomorrow. Ice-pop? Check. (I eat that when receiving the Adrmiycin) Snack? Check - a delicious pumpkin muffin! Adequate reading material? Check. Magic cream so my port IV does not hurt? Check! I think I am ready!

Have laundry going and frantically trying to get done anything I wanted to get done before I put on the lead suit...

Just opened my "Thursday morning mail" from my niece and nephews to find three beautiful hand drawn cards full of flowers and color. Now, I definitely have everything I need to make it through today!

No comments: