Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who says chemo can't be fun?




Many thanks to Karen Mirrer for the excellent props! It seems somewhat strange to say I had a good time when referring to chemo therapy but I did! Thanks again Karen!!! Counts holding steady, and I am feeling good!

Also thank you to my sister-in-law Christine for the wonderful chili; to Art and Karen for dining with us even though I was not feeling my best, and to our neighbors Hank and Jessica for a wonderful dinner (although I think the kudos should actually go to Hank's mom who cooked!)

It has been a crazy week and the evenings are growing darker much earlier all of the sudden. I do enjoy the fall, nothing better than running on a crisp fall morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
It's been a long time! I have been playing around on Facebook lately and have been emailing Denise back and forth. I am so sorry for you. I probably can't be of much help but I will keep you in my daily prayers. By the way you lokk fabulous!! Are you still in Butler? I am actually coming down tommorrow to see my parents. Stay Tough and keep fighting.
Dave Silversey
dsilversey@comcast.net