Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September begins


Leaves are turning bright colors, yellow school buses abound, football returns to TV -I have always loved the fall and this year more than ever! Only 6 more chemo treatments to go!!!

Labor Day was great, we spent the day at Warwick Valley Winery with our neighbors Hank and Jessica, along with Laurie, Rodger, Rob and Robyn. Rob was able to show off his new Harley and Hank and Jessica were able to show off their new son - Gregory Jupiter. There was live music and a cool breeze. Nothing beats a day of great company in a beautiful setting.

I owe a shout out to Terri and Michael for a wonderful dinner Friday night; their kids are adorable and growing up so fast! Saturday evening we tried "Tiffs" along with my grandfather and my aunt Lorna. It was okay. Most likely will not rush back.

I had to post the photo of my nephew Ethan promoting the latest line of "green wear"; wigs!

No comments: