Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Many Thanks

It is another beautiful Sunday morning and I am just starting to feel, oh, not so good. But- I have taken my anti-nausea meds and plan on getting outside to enjoy some of this day!

I just had to take a moment to write once again about how incredibly thankful I am for my friends and family. Both Greg and I are so appreciative of everything that everyone has done for us. From being my partner at chemo treatments; walking when I cannot run; to providing incredibly delicious and nutritious meals as well as all the notes, e-mails, cards and calls - all I can say is THANK YOU! You all are helping me through this journey more than you can know!

We anxiously await Thursday when we visit the canine oncologist but Tacoma is doing great, eating and sleeping just like usual. We will keep you posted!

No comments: