Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bald is Beautiful!






It has been a while since my last post due to my escape to Cape Cod. Greg and I spent five wonderful days with my Dad and Linda. We walked the beach every day, floated in their new pool to cool down from the heat, shopped in P-Town, visited Dad and Linda's oyster beds, ate wonderful meals and spent time with my brothers as well. Of course we also caught the latest Batman film - which was excellent, a must see!

The highlight of our stay was the Saturday evening festivities at the house. My Uncle Frank and Aunt Debbie came down from NH along with their daughter Kristen and her new husband Andrew. Grandma Marty was there with her grandson Andy too. We had a great time eating pond side in my Dad's backyard and listening/dancing to Abba.(Who needs Mamma Mia!) After dessert and a swim for the boys it was head shaving party #2! All my brothers, my Dad, my uncle, and both Andy's joined in as Greg acted as barber. I removed my wig for photos - with so many good looking bald heads, who needs hair? (You can click on the photos for a close-up!) I have to say - you guys sure know how to make a girl feel loved! A big thank you to all!!!

1 comment:

Denise Dubuque said...

What a great posting. Sounds like the perfect vacation - family, fun, beach and looks like a lot of love!