Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for....HAIR!!!!


Check it out - I have hair! Enough for me to venture out into the world sans wig! The side by side photo you see above shows you the extent of the growth. My bald shot was taken 9/1/08. The newly blonde 'do was photographed this fine Thanksgiving morning! The return to normalcy has begun. In fact, this week was the first without a physician appointment since early April. My body is still sporting evidence of my radiation treatment but I anticipate that it may begin to fade this week. I am so looking forward to 2009!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jane, you look lovely!! I am Marlee and Jeanie's mother, and I have known you and your family ever since moving to Village Road in 1970. My girls introduced me to your blog a few months ago and I have been following your progress. How exciting for you to have reached this stage in your journey so quickly (although, I'm sure it has seemed like an eternity to YOU!).

The "Old Texan" title refers to my husband since I am using his google account. Just want you to know that I still am, and always be, A JERSEY GIRL.

I want to wish you and your family the happiest of holidays this year. I hope that 2009 brings you joy...and treasures that you cannot even imagine. Love to you, Mary Ann