Friday, November 7, 2008

Week #2 Completed

WHAT A WEEK!!! Obama has been elected our next President, I filled my car for under $50 and I have made it through another five days of trips to NYC to be zapped. Starting to feel a bit "tender" and realizing I need to be a bit smarter about my choice of attire! I get a brief reprieve Monday as the Cancer Center radiation department is closed for a software upgrade!

I am still experiencing weird side effects from chemo. My eyebrows continue to disappear with no signs of regrowth. I feel like Divine every time I use an eyebrow pencil. My lip gloss and mascara days are over! Also my fingernails look like I have some bizarre disease - white stripes (called Beau's lines for those of you who may be wondering!)showing each chemo treatment I received are clearly evident. Thankfully it is fall and I can carry off some dark polish.

No wild plans for the weekend although I do have a trail run planned that has me itching to put my running shoes on!

No comments: