Monday, November 10, 2008

7 More Days...!!!

This morning I was granted a brief reprieve from my jaunts to NYC as the NYU Cancer Center is undergoing a software upgrade. Only 7 days from now I will be facing my very last "zapping" and moving on to the next phase of my treatment which I hope does not entail weekly physician visits. It has been over six months since I have gone a full week without seeing some kind of doctor. Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate all my docs, even really like them, but I just want to have a week without being scanned, 'scoped, zapped, or sitting in a waiting room!

The weekend was good - I was able to get my trail run in on Sunday and it was a beautiful morning to do so. Feeling some tightness on my left side; not sure if it is from the daily position I receive my treatment from or if it is from the treatment itself. I see the doctor tomorrow so will talk to her then about it. Spent Saturday helping my mom and aunts Lorna and Karen clean up my grandfather's house followed by dinner out. Greg and I also enjoyed dinner at my mom's Sunday evening too - it was nice to have a weekend spent with family.

No comments: