Monday, February 22, 2010

No news is, well, no news.


I am not sure I can share Andy's sentiment about waiting when it comes to medical test results!

I was fortunate enough to speak to my physician today but my biopsy results are still "pending". "Pending? What does that mean?" That means she did not receive them yet. "Maybe in a day or two." Did you hear me slam down my phone in frustration? (Okay, I am making that up as I was on the phone in my car, but in my mind I slammed it down!)

So I again remind myself that patience is a virtue and try to focus on my upcoming race, visiting with family and friends, the fact that spring is approaching while trying not to jump every time the phone rings. Oh yeah, watching the Olympics helps too! Hopefully I'll be posting again tomorrow - only to let everyone know that everything is A-OK!

2 comments:

Patricia (NJ Army of Women) said...

still sending good thoughts into the universe for you, jane!

jeanie said...

always here with prayers for you Jane
much love, jeanie