Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FEAR

I have just had a wonderful weekend. We celebrated my husband's 40th birthday surrounded by family and friends. This coming weekend stands to also be wonderful as I will be at Walt Disney World - the happiest place on earth. I am looking forward to seeing my grandfather along with my aunts. I am looking forward to some sun,sea, and if lucky, surfing. So why do I title this post fear?

I am alluding to the fact that upon my return to NJ my very first task will be to visit Chilton Memorial Hospital for pre-admission testing. Testing required before the biopsy I'll be having on Saturday, the 13th. The biopsy that is causing me to lose sleep, eat cheesecake and drink too much wine. The biopsy that I pray comes back as "nothing". The biopsy that has the ability to turn my life upside if it comes back with "something".

So send the positive vibes my way and I hope to post happy news come this Valentine's Day! Meanwhile I am off to see the Mouse!

2 comments:

Amy Haggerty said...

Jane, you are so strong, and you and Greg will get through this! Please let us know if Dean and I can help out in any way, and PLEASE keep us in the loop of your results. We are praying for you!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Jane, I admire you for your strength,courage and positive thoughts. Another hill to run? Yes, but you're a winner and you will prevail.

Just know I'm sending you California sun rays full of warm strong energy to get you to the finish line. You go Girl!! Wendy