Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saying Goodbye to January

It is January 31st already. 2009 is already flying by. Good news from my latest ultrasound - everything absolutely normal. Gotta love it!

I feel great, so good in fact that Jess and I did a ten mile training run this morning through Boonton and Mountain Lakes. Thank goodness for the new Starbucks in Denville as we had a brief respite from the 20 degree weather and winds currently gripping Northern NJ. It is a beautifully sunny Saturday though so I am not really complaining all that much.

Yesterday was Greg's birthday so we celebrated by staying in and playing with his new Wii system. Technology is an amazing thing. Yes, it helped find and eradicate my cancer but it also lets us pretend we are Jedis with our very own light sabers! What a great time to be alive!

Superbowl tomorrow. No preference as to who wins just as long as my numbers come in... have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

jason s said...

lightsabers rule! cya soon!