Friday, January 9, 2009

Well That Wasn't Very Much Fun!

For those of you who read my post from last night - I am feeling MUCH BETTER today! In fact, I feel almost normal. Yowza, that Zometa really hit me hard! Thankfully its effects were short lived! Lesson learned - get Zometa infusion on Fridays so I have Saturday to recover.

The weekend weather forecast here is for snow and for lots of it. Probably not a bad thing, I should take the time to do a purge. I realized it was necessary when I pulled three gray v-neck sweaters out of my closet - all basically the same. Not sure how that happened but I shudder to think what else I might find in the recesses of my now well-lit closet. Did I mention that Greg had installed lighting in my closet? That he even put a light over my shoe rack so I could see all my shoes? He still surprises me from time to time!

I have recovered from my Zometa experience but it has left me tired; time to call it a night!

No comments: