Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Most Magical Place on Earth








I realize I have been somewhat delayed in my normal post schedule, however that is due to the fact I was visiting the mouse in Florida... I have been so fortunate! My aunt Debbie and Uncle Frank came down last week from NH to accompany on my trek to NY. It was so nice to see them! We had a lot of fun having dinner with my Bill and his family one night and the the next at my mom's joined by Christine and the kids. Work has been quite crazy lately, I jokingly told my peers there I was actually looking forward to chemo! I know, sick joke, but when I have such great people with me for each visit, it really isn't all that bad!

I'll post more about Disney later as I will be making my weekly trek to get my Taxol today but I am also going to see the radiation dept at NYU so please cross your fingers that I qualify for the three week protocol vs the six... My mom is my companion today. After today only 4 weeks to go!

No comments: