Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Comes In Like A Lion

It is Sunday evening, the 1st of March and we are expecting to wake to a winter wonderland. Yes, the dreaded double whammy - Monday morning and SNOW!!! The Weather channel is predicting we will get anywhere between 8 - 14". Lovely. Just when I was thinking the worst of the cold and grey days were behind us.

Got my butt kicked today in a great kickboxing class. I quickly realized how much stronger my right arm is than my left and how much I need to incorporate upperbody and ab work into my exercise routine! I was dripping with sweat and I may not be able to breathe tomorrow but it was a lot of fun.

I have been contemplating hairstyles lately. I cannot decide if I should stay short and grow it all out. Short sure is easy! On the flip side I still catch myself in the mirror and jump - it takes a moment to register, "oh, yeah - that's me!". I guess it is a constant reminder of my battle of 2008 which makes me think I need to grow it out. I am leaning towards keeping it short for the summer and then growing it out in the fall. Only time will tell!

I am looking forward to next weekend which brings my favorite day of the year: the end of Daylight Savings Time!

No comments: