Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things to be thankful for...







I start the holiday season with a few photos of some of the things I am most thankful for... my list this year is very long!

I am thankful for my family - my parents, all five of my siblings, my nieces and nephews, my in-laws, grandfather, aunts and uncles, cousins and most of all my husband. The photos here are from my niece Maia's 1st birthday party held on Cape Cod. So many things I am thankful for all in one shot! Family, Cape Cod, a beautiful day on the beach and hair for the wind to blow through... yes, it is the little things that matter most!

I am kicking off the holiday season with the Pixies - celebrating the 20 year anniversary of Doolittle. I have been playing their music all morning!

1 comment:

Misty L said...

Ted & I saw the Doolittle show a few weeks ago. It was AMAZING!!