Thursday, November 26, 2009

10 more things I am thankful for....



1. A wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
2. 60 degree weather on November 25th - in NJ
3. Friends - our friend Greg has run the Sparta Turkey Trot since its inaugural year in 2007; it is a great way to start the day!
4. Family - my aunt Lorna cooked and my mom brought along a card game which we played. It was almost a bit too Waltonish.
5. Black Friday Sales - yes, I am heading out at 10:15pm to hit the stores. Call me crazy...
6. The Pixies - the show was soooo good last night, I have been singing their songs all day!
7. Good health
8. Pumpkin anything
9. Great neighbors
10. The now arrived holiday season!

1 comment:

Manderz said...

Hi There...I've been trying to find some info on RAGNAR NY and I came across your blog. I just received the flyer in the mail for the 2010 race and it is all that I can think of!!! I am too unorganized to get a team together (plus i dont think i know 11 reliable runners). Are you doing the relay again this year? Does your team need a not so fast, person that has just lost 100lbs runner??!! :)