Tuesday, December 8, 2009

42 is the new 24...

Many thanks to Amanda for the sentiment above - 2010 is the year I come to surf with you girlfriend!

So, today I celebrate 42. 42 years in this beautiful world. 15330 new starts, new beginnings - clean slates, new dawns. As I stop to reflect, after a visit to my oncologist which was all good, I am so thankful to be celebrating a birthday - healthy, with hair :-), and the receiver of so many well wishes! Thank you to my friends, my family, my doctors, dragonboat team members, running partners, etc.; I thank you and will forever celebrate you every birthday as if not for you, I would never be as happy/fit/thrilled to be alive as I am today!!!

42 years... yikes! How can that be? So much more to do in this lifetime - I hope I have time to squeeze it all in!

No comments: