Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hmm - so this is what "it" feels like.

So Friday was acyually uneventful. I felt okay, could log on do some work, be on conference calls, attend an evening yoga class with Jess, walk with Gregg and Tacoma on the last round of the day, take my Ativan, read and go to bed. Oh, I did give myself my Neulasta shot, no big deal. Piece of cake! Bring on Saturday!

Woke up, had breakfast went hiking at the Tourne with my brother, Christine and the kids - no too taxing - a 30 minute jaunt up and down the hill. Spending time with all them always brings me joy - those kids are just so funny! Met Jess for a mani/pedi , came home did lunch and figured I settle in and watch a chick flick by myself so selected "27 Dresses" and sat back. Perhaps it was my film selection but I felt a strange malaise come over me; not exactly "sick" but not exactly "right". Ah - I believe it to be fatigue but I can't really sleep... weird. I am bored but don't feel like doing anything. Had to turn down what I know would have been a delightful dinner with Jess and Tony home cooked at her place. Seems all that appeals to me right now is scrambled eggs. Lucklily Greg was willing to cook! So I have resigned myself to a night of bad TV possibly an early bedtime and hope that Sunday is better!

No comments: